I’ve been seeing this “happy list” concept-thingy on some of the blogs that I follow and I promised myself that I should do the same thing as soon as our summer break starts, and here I am fulfilling my promise on the 3rd day of this break. But hey, better late than never.
I wanted this list desperately because it would be easier for me to appreciate the little things that I have and to track down random things that can make me happy. Hihi ❤
- Finally having a happy list. I am so excited to have this, tbh!
- Meeting your bff’s after such a really long time
- Wacky’s sweetness (my cat)
- Waking up with whatever time you want!
- Sleeping late because I can’t help myself but to watch movies.
- Consistently writing on my diary for 3 mos already ❤
- Chocolatesssss everywhere
- Feeling cold with such a hot weather haha what!!!
- Amo yamie crib!!! Love the interior and the cute designs.
- Milk tea, coffee, milo, swiss miss, cookies, ahhhh ❤
- Bonding with my family every freakin’ timeee, feels so good.
- God’s faithfulness!! God’s great dance floor is my new favorite christian song.. :-))
That’s it. I am definitely looking forward for more happy list!!! Thank you ate Camie with this great idea!! (fc ako haha) Bye 🙂