- FINACC. Heto nanaman tayo e!! Why can’t you just love me back kase. I’ve been loving you for 1 year already but still 😦
- NEW FRIENDS. It’s so hard to be separated from your best friends especially when you’re with them since first year.. hayy. Sepanx! But it feels great to have new friends and all.
- SCHEDULE. So, for the 3rd year students I guess it’s already normal to have a evening sched.. so far, I like it naman. For two days this week we did not have our classes and that’s a big factor already to love this new schedule that we have. Although, I’m still not used to it.
- 3 MAJORS. I can’t feel pa naman the pressure of having more than 1 major, since I have three amazing profs, all is well.
- 7TH FLOOR. It is so obvious that for this semester, being late is not allowed. Bruhh. Nope, I won’t use the stairs. Never. (iwish) Well, the good thing about my room and my schedule is that you can clearly see the beautiful sunset. Di ko pa napipicturan. But soon, okay? Okay.
We can all tell that summer has already ended because of this gloomy weather that we have, and so, I have decided to share our little adventure for summer last May.
This is not our first time to be in Baguio, the Summer Capital of the Philippines, actually this is our favorite summer destination and we go here every year.
Mountains, cold breeze, pain in your ears, tall trees, well welcome to baguio!
This is exactly what I usually draw when I was a kid! Haha!
Souvenir items in Baguio. This is at the side of the big lion head.
Our first stop was Strawberry farm..
Hahahaha I look so happy in here. From left, that’s me, my mother, brother, and my auntie (who’s basically the reason why we went to Baguio)!
How I wish we can have this flower in our little garden.. aren’t they cute??
Of course! Don’t forget strawberries! They look really yummy huhhh??
Next stop was Burnham Park. This is where we ate.. I forgot the name of the restaurant but their food was really yummy and expensive. lol
Family picture!! I always get scared riding these boats, we might fall you know!
I also had the chance to ride a bike, after a veryyyy looong time!!
Wright park was our last destination. We spent one hour just to find this place lol but it was all worth it btw but I hate the fact that I am riding a small horse while my brother got the tallest one!! Haha
The need to capture everything lol what!! Why do I always have to type “lol”
It’s not that cold in Baguio during summer so you can eat ice cream if you want.
My unexpected “maarte” pose. Credits to Papa!!
Silhouettes in Baguio.
And I am not prepared..
Ending this post with a picture of me and my cutiepie brother!!!!!
Hope you all had a wonderful summer! God bless! x
1. Passing the most difficult and most nerve-wracking exam of my life: Quali! Yay!
2. Baguio escapade.
3. Learning something that I didn’t know I’m capable of: Driving :-))
4. God’s daily message that keeps me going everyday.
5. Sipping cold coffee because it’s summer, haha yes??
6. Learning how to take “tumblr-worthy” pictures, although I still have a lot to learn.
7. Going out of my comfort zone.
8. 1D in Manila on March 2015!!! Deemnnit, I didn’t see this coming!!
9. Catching up with my favorite people.
10. Samgyeopsal!!! Yum!
That’s all, folks!