Lord, I put all my trust in You! 💛
Cliche but, I can’t imagine my life without God. Ikaw ba? Ako kase, I always need someone else for support or help. Gusto ko laging may assurance. Gusto ko laging may nakaantabay in case na mahulog ako sa mga life decisions ko. I’m scared to fail but I’m even more scared if I don’t have anyone to lean on in times of my failure. I’m afraid that I might break down kung walang nag-aassure saken. Kaya nga lagi akong nagcconsult sa mga friends ko regarding my decisions pati na din sa parents ko. And it’s such a great feeling to have them and most especially si God. I have His words. His words that lasts forever. Words na alam kong hindi magbabago. Promises na alam kong hindi mabbreak. Assurance na alam kong hindi mawawala. Everytime that I read the bible, laging may promises and assurance that He will never leave me. He was faithful and is still faithful to me, to us. Ang sarap sa feeling. Medyo exaggerated ba? Hinde, talagang ganyan kapag naffeel mo love ni God. Yung no worries ka. Yung bang andami mo ng problems pero yung attitude mo grateful padin. That feeling is so priceless and you can’t compare it with anything in this world.
Right now, I am trying develop that attitude. Being an anyway-praiser, having a grateful heart, and a beautiful, beautiful soul.💖
1. Passing the most difficult and most nerve-wracking exam of my life: Quali! Yay!
2. Baguio escapade.
3. Learning something that I didn’t know I’m capable of: Driving :-))
4. God’s daily message that keeps me going everyday.
5. Sipping cold coffee because it’s summer, haha yes??
6. Learning how to take “tumblr-worthy” pictures, although I still have a lot to learn.
7. Going out of my comfort zone.
8. 1D in Manila on March 2015!!! Deemnnit, I didn’t see this coming!!
9. Catching up with my favorite people.
10. Samgyeopsal!!! Yum!
That’s all, folks!
Summer so far has been so fun, I mean, too much fun! Can’t wait to add this on my happy list. 🙂
Here’s how my summer went so far:
- Spending most of my day sleeping, watching inspiring movies, listening to good music, catching up with my favorite anime series, snacking at the most inappropriate time, and enjoying everything that God has blessed me with.
- Random dates with my family, which includes, watching eat bulaga every afternoon and going to the mall right after, food trips, late night “kulitan”, and traveling to our favorite summer destination, as always: Baguio!
- As for something different, I now take “tumblr-worthy” pictures but I still have a lot to learn, reading Allegiant although I accidentally read its ending on my twitter (hay I hate spoilers), slowly going out of my comfort zone, and I feel so “free” these past few days.
- Little by little, I try to buy the things that I really want. And I am really glad and happy for it. Hehe! 🙂